My first question on this is... What if someone, who in this previous tough economic time has lost their job and has no source of income coming in or access to insurance, how can they afford health insurance, let alone pay a fine for not having it??? I agree that everyone needs to have health insurance...but I also think that this should be something that is made easier for the people of America to get. I mean what are we suppose to do? My husband and I are fortunate enough to have insurance through his work, and it is pretty good insurance...costly and every year the price's go up, but nonetheless we have insurance. Now to get this straight and make sure I understand this correctly, the President is going to require us all to have health insurance, and he can go in and do what he wants with the preexisting insurance that most Americans already have...now this is where I say NO this is not right. I do not agree with this.. It's unconstitutional and unfair to the Americans!!! I pray God's with us...because that's what it's going to take to save this country. I fear that in time we will end up one of the poorest countries in the world if we continue like we are. If we continue to keep on this path, we will no longer be the "land of the free". IF we can't make our own decisions on our health insurance...what else is going to be controlled by the government? They have already taken God out of government and schools, and then they wonder what is happening?? Do they not realize that our foundations were built on God? I mean our money says, in God we trust, but yet I have not heard anyone say...."I'm going to sue if it's not removed". Now with all of this being said about the reform bill being passed on insurance...yes there will be some good things like the free preventive care and the coverage for all children...but how true will all this be? It doesn't seem like anything that has looked even remotely good for America has been what it says it was suppose to be. I don't know...I just don't think it's fair to "make" people have health insurance. Guess I will believe it when I see it (if this will work).
Which brings me to the next thing that infuriates me. My child brought home a note from school talking about events coming up next week...pictures with the "Spring Bunny Rabbit"....obviously the infamous Easter bunny, but I am sure that someone along the line has complained that we were imposing on their religious beliefs and now the schools are no longer allowed to call it the Easter bunny. Which by no means does the Easter bunny have anything to do with Easter...but it's something we have celebrated for years, and now all the sudden it's an issue. Just like they no longer have Halloween parties or Christmas parties...they are now Fall harvest parties or Winter wonderland parties....GOOD GRIEF!!! This is the least of our concerns here in America!!!! But as a Christian American mother I celebrate the holidays...and yes I do teach my children about Easter and Jesus Christ dying on the cross and raising 3 days later...dying for our sins so that we may have ever lasting life, and YES we do have EASTER egg hunts, and the Easter bunny does come see my children. I also celebrate Christ's birthday every December 25 th...and yes Santa Clause does come see my children....so EXCUSE me....I believe my rights and beliefs are being imposed on. It is so sad that the things that we grew up to and our parents and their parents did as well....now OFFENDS someone, and more chances to none, they are not religious or believe in God, so we are no longer allowed to do it. Is there really that many more non believers or non Christians in America that we OFFEND them with something as simple as the Easter bunny?? When do the American Christians stand up and say this is enough you are imposing on our religious beliefs?? The non believers don't tend to have any problem doing so!! I don't care what anyone says I will continue to raise my children in church, teach them of God and Jesus, Jesus dying on the cross and raising three days later, and of his 2nd coming. We will continue to celebrate the holidays with the Easter Bunny and Christmas and I believe that Christians should take a stand or we will fall for anything. I think God needs to be put back in to our economy, government, and schools! If you can remember a time when we did not have to worry about guns in schools or locking our doors at night then you can remember a time that we worshipped God freely...we prayed in schools...and we celebrated our holidays with the Easter bunny and Santa Clause...and everyone was happy!!! It seems to me that the holidays that are being "picked on" are the Christian Holidays. They don't say anything about St. Patrick's Day...no offense to the Irish, but do you know what, I'm not Irish..so why do we even have a holiday celebrating it??? Let's have a Karma holiday...what goes around comes around...sorry had to throw that one in there. But no seriously this country is going to pieces...and it is not being run like it is suppose to...NOT BUSH or OBAMA have or are doing a good job at this. (Shoulda voted Hillary in folks...women are strong too...lol). There is no more "We the people of the United States of America"....and we really have no one to blame but ourselves! Number one thing first and foremost...We had God to start...and he's been taken out...and look what is happening. I don't know, but this is my feelings on it, and I am scared to death to see what my children and grandchildren are going to face in the years to come. All I can say is I am a child of God...and God takes care of his people.

No comments:
Post a Comment