Thursday, March 11, 2010

Well here we go....

Well, I finally broke down and I have decided to start blogging. I always have a lot to share but not necessarily a lot of time to do so, so hopefully I will be able to keep up with this. While working on setting this blog up, I thought and thought about what I wanted to blog about, and one of the most apparent things that my life evolves around are my children and husband. So I have decided that I will blog about the every day life, and it is hectic, that we have, did I mention that it's hectic???. I tell people there's never a dull moment in the Carter house...rather it's something funny or just down right serious, we have something always keeping us hopping around here. Though I feel that sometimes my journey as a wife and mother is tough and I could literally just lose my mind, I would never change it for anything in the world, and I love doing it. I look at my life and I wonder where would I be if I did not have my children and my husband....and to tell you truth I can't even imagine my life without them. I have concluded over the past 10 years of my life, that being a mommy is one of the hardest things I've ever done (or will continue to do), but it's one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, and my children remind me of this daily. I love my kids and I love my husband, and I hope you enjoy our journey....as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment